Frequently Asked Questions
There are a lot of questions to answer when you’re thinking about extending or renovating your home.
Why Move When You Can Improve!
You’ve chosen your home because you like the location. You’ve made friends in the area and if you have children, they also have their own friends. But as life goes on, children grow and they need more space, and so do you. Your children may even move out and then move back in again.
It’s not easy to replace the home you love. And when you consider the stress, and the cost of moving – like the thousands of dollars in real estate agents fees, conveyancing, stamp duty and removals a Summit Home Improvement that adds value looks like a very good investment.
- Stay if you like your neighbours and the security.
- Stay if your children are happy at their present school.
- Stay if you love your garden.
- Stay if moving means traveling further to work.
- Stay if you want to save money and stress.
What is included in the fixed price contract?
- Consultation, perspective drawings, design and plans.
- Shire and engineer’s fees.
- Interior design service.
- Quality materials.
- Indemnity insurance
- 6 months maintenance back up service.
- Lifetime Structural Guarantee.
Can we afford it?
- Westgate’s experienced financial advisers will show you how you can add value to your greatest asset with the best interest rates available.
- They can help you renegotiate your existing mortgage, even consolidating other existing loans.
- Your Fixed Price Contract covers all work and materials.
Why Should I Choose Summit?
- Summit Home Improvements is a division of the Summit Group of Companies, one of Western Australia’s oldest and most respected builders.
- We have been in business for nearly 40 years.
- Our dedicated team only designs and builds home improvements.
- We only employ qualified Summit Home Improvements contractors with proven high standards and ability.
- Every job is meticulously supervised.
- We guarantee our work for life.
- We have the most experienced designers in the industry.
How does the process work?
- Improving your home starts when you call one of our professional design consultants. After a no obligation discussion, you can make a time for them to see you in your own home.
- After we see how your home works, and take some photographs, we will make some suggestions about achieving what you want and give you an idea of cost.
- Within days, you will receive a computer generated perspective, a floor plan of your new extensions and a fixed price contract with full high quality specifications.
- Prior to starting your extensions, our interior designer will call you to make a convenient time to help you choose from a wide range of quality finishes.
Once building starts you will be able to rely on your Summit Site Supervisor to always be on hand.
Our dedicated team has enhanced the lifestyles of thousands of Western Australian families, and we are always working on stunning new extensions. Take a look at our case studies and gallery to see what we can do for you. Then call or email us for your obligation free consultation.